Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITION
This Agreement will be effective once Membership is active. Members will be entitled to the Services and benefits according to the type of membership plan purchased. Each Membership will begin on the later or immediately according to the Start Date specified in the Membership Registration Form. There is no freezing, pausing, or transferring the membership allowed on any membership plans. Each membership will automatically be terminated along with the expiration of the membership plan (if there is no renewal). Upfront Payment Required before Membership plan is activated.
Cancellation by Member
Cancellation and refund are NOT applicable for any ongoing Membership Plan. Cancellation and refund are only applicable for Inactive membership plan, with a notice of at least 3 days before membership plan start through Email / Whatsapp : BWork.firstname.lastname@example.org or +62 817-797-908. Refunds cannot be processed if the member didn’t submit the cancellation request before the required notice period. 15% cancellation fee will be charged from the total refund amount for any payment.
Termination by BWork Bali
BWork Bali may immediately terminate the membership upon breach of this Agreement.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, BWork Bali will provide each Member services including but not limited to those described below. These services are referred to in this Agreement as the “Services.”
- Upon completion of the membership Agreement, members will receive access information, which will allow access to BWork Bali 24/7 (Day Pass and Guests excluded).
- All membership includes access to the coworking space building and facilities specified in membership details.
BWork Bali Furnishing
- Furnishings provided are the sole property of BWork Bali.
- Furnishings may never be removed from BWork Bali.
- Furnishings may only be removed or moved upon approval of BWork Bali management and team.
- Any damage to BWork Bali Furnishings by Members is the liability of the Member.
- Members may be liable for the full replacement cost of any items damaged.
- Shared space and common areas can be used by all members.
- Shared spaces are to be use by our members on a temporary basis, meaning reserving desks or work areas is not permitted, personal and work items (including monitors) should not be left overnight or unattended for more than 1 hour and all work areas used by members should be cleaned and items removed when finished working.
- Clean as you go.
- No smoking allowed in the building; a smoking area is designated at the parking area and garden cafe area.
- All non-member guests are allowed only at public areas such as café and 2nd floor garden rooftop.
- Members are required to have all visitors check in with the front desk prior to entering BWork Bali Building.
Coworking Space Access
- Members should download the “Salto KS” app to make use of the access.
- Members should download the “Passport by Nexudus” app for membership access.
Coworking Space Maintenance
- Regular maintenance of the coworking space will be provided by BWork Bali.
- BWork Bali will be professionally cleaned regularly as needed.
Coworking Space Security
- BWork Bali provides all unlimited members with 24/7 access (certain conditions apply).
- All exterior doors are to remain closed at all times until expressly open by BWork Bali staff.
- BWork Bali is equipped with security cameras throughout the space.
- Members will be liable for replacement fees should any such property of BWork be lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Focus room can be reserved on Passport by Nexudus app / BWork webpage and used for a maximum of 2 hours a day / member.
- Main locker / Monitor locker can be rented monthly following the membership plan validity date.
- Main locker / Monitor locker can be rented by 50 hours or 30 hours membership plan if membership is taken 2 times in a row (following the locker renting policy for 1 month) or else the locker will only be valid for 2 weeks following membership plan validity date.
- Unlimited and Long term membership plan may upgrade their Main locker benefit to Monitor locker benefit with added fee of IDR 100,000 (referring to membership plan).
- Lockers will be cleaned when membership ends and belongings will be removed, if any.
- Limited to 3 devices per member for internet access.
- Pool towel rental is charged a laundry fee of IDR 5,000 / towel.
- Focus room/ Meeting room/ Studio room can only be rented by a member of BWork.
- Focus room/ Meeting room/ Studio room can be rented from 7AM-11PM.
- Meeting room/ Studio room rented from 11PM-7AM will have a 20% surcharge fee.
- Meeting room/ Studio room booking date & time can only be changed with a notification at least 3 day prior and are subject to availability.
- Species of animals allowed in the premises: Dogs & Cats.
- Pet caregivers must complete a Pet Application Form before bringing the pet inside the BWork area.
- Pets must not be left unattended and need to be restrained by a leash by the caregivers side.
- Pet caregivers are responsible for immediately cleaning up after their animals and discarding securely bagged pet droppings outside the premises. Pet litters/ waste may not be disposed of in toilets.
- Pet caregivers are responsible for any damage caused by their pets. Any damage caused by cleaning chemicals or other such materials used in an attempt to remedy said damage is also the full responsibility of the pet owner. There will be a compensation fee according to the damaged goods, that will be determined by BWork.
- No pet shall be allowed to become a nuisance or create any unreasonable disturbance. Examples of nuisance behavior for the purposes of this paragraph are:
- Pets whose unruly behavior causes personal injury or property damage.
- Pets who make noise continuously and/or incessantly for a period of 5 minutes.
- Pets in common areas who are not under the complete physical control of a responsible human companion and on a hand-held leash of no more than 2 meters in length or in a pet carrier.
- Pets who relieve themselves on walls or floors of common areas.
- Pets who exhibit aggressive or other dangerous or potentially dangerous behavior.
- Pets who are conspicuously unclean or parasite infested.
- BWork is authorized to remove the pet from the premises upon breach of the regulation.
- BWork can only receive packages under an active member’s name following the name on the Nexudus application.
- Phone number/ contact number should be included on the package.
- Members should take the packages from our staff within 2 days of package arrival.
- BWork will receive a Maximum of 3 packages at one time per member with a maximum of 50x50x50cm in size per package.
- Unclaimed packages within one week will be removed from the property.
- Any packages under members who no longer have an active membership plan will be charged IDR 50,000/ day/ package.
- BWork will not be held responsible or liable for any damages or losses to the packages.
2. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of Membership in BWork Bali and use of the Services, Member will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited in this Agreement. Members may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any BWork Bali server, or the network(s) connected to any BWork Bali server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. Members may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any BWork Bali server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Members may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
3. PROHIBITED ACTS
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless Member owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use of any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Download any file(s) that cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit other members from using and enjoying the services and facilities.
- Unauthorized advertising, campaign and handbill distribution.
- Acts or activities that should be done privately and not in a shared working space.
- Making calls and video call meetings which may cause disruption to the other members who are sharing the same working space area. (Calls must be made in the focus room or designated common space where it is allowed).
- Leaving personal belongings in the working space area for 24 hours (It may cause inconvenience to other members who share the same working space area).
- Leaving personal belongings unattended for more than 1 hour (belongings will be removed and kept in storage by our team members).
- Bringing animals inside the working space building.
- Playing unauthorized music or video without headphones.
- Collecting information about others, including email addresses, without the consent of the disclosing party.
- Violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create or use any false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- BWork will not allow any guest(s) or such members to enter the building without registration according to BWork membership policies.
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten and any other acts or activities that violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information on or through OS servers.
- Perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to other members, their guests, or their property.
- Use the Services to conduct or pursue any illegal activities.
- Use the Services to conduct any activity that is generally regarded as offensive.
- Attach or affix any items to the walls, install antennas, or telecommunication lines or devices in the office space or bring additional furniture into the office space, in each case without our prior written consent;
- Misrepresent himself or herself to the BWork Bali community, either in person or online.
- Take or copy information belonging to other members or their guests.
- Use the name “BWork Bali” or use pictures or illustrations of the Premises in any advertising, publicity or other purpose, without our prior written consent.
- Use the work space in a “retail,” “medical,” or other nature involving frequent visits by members of the public.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines applicable in the working space including the coworking rules.
- Wear inappropriate clothing.